The Oracle auditing functionality does not always give you everything you want, or as easily as you want it.
This is a script I created that produces a user logon/logoff tracking system in your Oracle database.
- Oracle Logon Logoff functionality
- Oracle lsnrctl start = Linux Error: 13: Permission denied, lsnrctl status = Linux Error: 111: Connection refused
- INS-30516 Please specify unique disk groups
- Oracle NOLOGGING and RMAN backups
- Can’t connect remotely to ASM as SYSASM remotely
- Dealing with Oracle timestamp with timezone conversion
- Oracle RAC install reboot after Clusterware install
- Creating an Oracle job that runs an OS executable
- Report on OEM Alert metrics
- How to reference a shell variable named by another shell variable